Sunday, March 13, 2011

Windows Media High Definition

13.03. 2011 - Half of Brescia


The race started at 9:17 , 7 ° C Rain.
This morning I went to Brescia to run the half marathon and I must say that morale was not exactly the best is because last night I slept and badly and because it was raining profusely and had no intention of running just under the water threatening to shoot maybe a better bronchitis.
Arrival after parking on site and about 2k from the start, I go on location, I return, the stock car and meet my friends for RF: rennin and his wife (I apologize if I do not remember the name L), Ivan63, the great president Ale (which acts as a spectator though) Rocha and on arrival will also meet Sky79.
Surprisingly the weather is cloudy but not raining, and this rule seems to soothe me a bit '. We put ourselves in the final grid, just behind in human snake, as the weekly tests have shown that it is reasonable for my present condition to set a pace of 4'25 "/ k.
Finally we leave, but the first k, is really a mess we are in the heart of Brescia, the road narrows and there is a cobblestone, elbowing right and left and closed the first ka 4'32 "but then when the path gets a little 'more accessible and free, to my great surprise to start ringed k all under 4'10".
force me not to overdo it is only the beginning, but the race goes off on these rhythms and ends with the garmin, which marks and 21.25 k 1h29'07 "in real time, which is a nice 4'11" that the departure was really unexpected.
I must say that at the end of analyzing well throughout the race, I never suffered, I never pulled up to the maximum, I remained for the entire half with the throttle closed, and it is good because I'm slowly growing and I hope to reach as soon as possible in keeping me on time, hoping maybe they can improve again, but now it is useless to these talks. I enjoy the moment and I continue to train with confidence.
Summary of session:
Tot KM 21.250 - Time 1h29'07 "- average 4'11"

0 comments:

Post a Comment