Saturday, March 19, 2011

Panasonic Pv-gs32 Charger

19.03.2011 - 18.03.2011


I came to 10.00, temperature of 11 ° C, partly cloudy.
last days are coming out with an ideal temperature all in sequence so I can remove a layer of air and raise my legs!
This morning I made a slow recovery after yesterday's tirade. Mamma Mia Meets World! After the 5th k I began to experience a slight pain in the quadriceps muscle. As long as they hurt the ones we have always applied, the trouble starts when you have to do bad ankles and tendons.
Tomorrow if I feel better do another slow with a few k more than today, but the important thing is not so much to so many k, but recovered well to then be able to shoot the day's heavy work.
Summary of session:
Tot KM 9.280 - time 43'04 "- average 4'38"

0 comments:

Post a Comment