Sunday, March 6, 2011

Review Moonraker Antennas

06.03.2011 - 04.03.2011


I left at 13:15, temperature 14 ° C, sunny.
Just got back from work without lunch, I decided to just do My slow. Spectacular spring day, temperature is really nice so I did not know how to dress, and not to take unnecessary excessive cold, I went to 3 more layers, however slight, without gloves, wool hat and it only 1 band neck warmer, obviously long tights .
How hot guys! I covered nearly 11k at a good pace slow and virtually drip ...
However, the sensations are good. The slow pace is almost back to first, now I have to work on speed. Tonight I will work and then rest tomorrow, but Tuesday will see to what extent is the condition for Sunday, March 13.
Summary of session:
Tot KM 10.800 - time 49'57 "- average 4'37"

0 comments:

Post a Comment