Friday, March 18, 2011

Celiac Disease More Condition_symptoms]

Slow - 2000 + 3x1000


I went out at 9:50, temperature 11 ° C, partly cloudy.
This morning I went out with the intention of attempting to repeat the first series after the stop. I left and I made while heating and 2k I proceeded to think I needed to do.
so I decided to start strong and all of 2000 with a dry test for some condition, since there was still an opportunity to give gas to the whole and then decide how to proceed with the repeated .
Repeated went pretty well, I ended in 2000 7'27 ", then recovered as a slow pace, I decided to continue with a series of 1000 until the condition will allow me. So I have come to these events pace 3 1000: 3'46 "- 3'48" - 3'55 "then I felt my leg crush and I decided that for this first experience was enough, even by virtue of the fact that five days ago I ran the half in Brescia.
I immediately took the road back home because I was not going to make too many k and preserve energy.
Summary of session:
Tot KM 15.280 - Time 1h05'54 "- average 4'18"

0 comments:

Post a Comment