Friday, March 4, 2011

Star Wars Tv Dvd Combi

Slow - 3000 + RG Middle


I left at 10.00, 6 ° C, peaceful.
This morning I went out with the intention to try the leg and see where you are with the recovery, but also to see if I can Sunday, March 13, to participate in half of Brescia, which are already registered by December , and set the pace to take in the race.
After the first warm-k I decided to try a 3000 rather than the whole, but in a good rhythm and I came out a 11'59 "done by the following steps: 4'02" - 4'00 "- 3'57" .
not bad for the period, except that after retrieving a ka slow pace, I was already packed his leg. I started doing a series of medium pace ka say, but every now and then I had to stagger under a k done at slow pace.
I also intend to do about 18k, but I could not own, I ended up with just over 16k and a half and the last 2k I have courses on the 4'45 "that is I was just in crisis, and concluded with an average of 4'25 ".
In step k of the 10th, I gave a look at the garmin and saw that marked 43'10 "and I thought of the passage to the last half I did earlier this year, where I passed and without a care in 40'06 ", but then after a while 'brooding, I told myself that will come back to that time and now it is better not to think about it.
Sincerely recovery is progressing well, only that I have not the distance in my legs to make a half as they should, but most still do not know what pace to set.
now recover their strength and probably Tuesday or Wednesday, I will try the 18k to get them but at a steady pace, without giving the initial blow, as now, then I will decide whether to participate and at what pace to set.
Summary of session:
Tot KM 16.570 - Time 1h13'18 "- average 4'25"

0 comments:

Post a Comment