Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Case Flashy Flashers Answer

Lento - 10k Middle


I came to 10.00, temperature 4 ° C, sunny.
Here we test to see which step I have to travel on Sunday.
k is the first delivery of heating and then slowly and gradually try to increase the speed. I see that now face a huge struggle to hold above the 14km / h, so I try to keep myself under and I boast a little tear. 10k close to 4'18 "medium, eventually very tired.
Then I continued to be slowly trying to put k in the legs because when I started training I never covered the distance in half. Last Friday I had done 16.5 k, so I close with 19k tracks today, because I believe that may be enough.
no getting around it, every time I do a hard beast who for one reason or another firm and then I'm back in shape. There are only 3 years that I run, I have not enough experience, but last year with an injury that kept me still 40 days to recover the shape it took me almost four months, and now after the bronchitis which kept me 15 days detention, in which I took antibiotics for 10 days. I did 15 days where I could not breathe and say that I had to dispose of antibiotics, but now I'm past 7 days where I trained, but are still far away from my day.
I think Sunday I do not exaggerate to set a pace for about half 4'25 "/ k. I'll have to do a walk, this goes to the monastery now.
Stringer teeth and go on with business as usual.
Summary of session:
Tot KM 19.010 - Time 1h24'42 "- average 4'27"

0 comments:

Post a Comment