Monday, February 28, 2011

Rotronic Logistics 12 02 1086 Driver

28.02.2011 - Slow + 4x2 'recovery 2'


I came to 09.30, temperature 2 ° C Rain.
Right now I'm putting back on track does not stop raining and that more misery, we are at the end of February, now spring is coming, and yet in addition to this we are still close to 0 ° C.
Not to get too cold, I decided to do a short session, but inside I never did it to make changes as I had suggested Franchino. Only instead of 3'-2'-1 'with as many minutes of recovery that I liked a lot, I opted for a 5x2' with 2 'of recovery since the Garmin is not programmable another.
I must say that although I was unable to complete the 5x2 ', but I stopped at the 4 th repeat, I am very happy because the leg, although this is the 3rd exit a row, I felt it came out a beautiful and perky 3'48 "- 3'47" - 3'53 "- 3'58" , and then I literally died.
Me I'm back home doing the usual slow pace accelerated in the final. I have not aerobic capacity to bring down the speed but the feelings are good.
Summary of session:
Tot KM 9.240 - time 41'23 "- average 4'28"

0 comments:

Post a Comment