Saturday, February 26, 2011

Upconverting Receiver Audio Over Hdmi

Lento - Slow 5k + average


I came out at 10.0, temperature 4 ° C, partly cloudy.
This morning I was going to do the usual slow pace of these days, maybe even slower, in order to stretch a bit 'the mileage, maybe up to 15k, but after a few hundred yards I had the good feeling now , breathing did not give me problems the last few days, I felt more free and not like you're pulling out of breath to death at the pace I did before.
So I decided to try to do some medium-k, always feeling, to test the physical and see if it would hold.
After a couple of warm-k, I decided to try to make a medium and a slow k, so as not to overdo it, so it came out in sequence 3 ka 4'18 "- 4'17 "- 4'13" I have to tell the truth I did not imagine they can do. Then, since I was a bit tired and did not want to exaggerate, I traveled to 2k slow pace and then back to an average 4'14 ", then I went again to the slow pace and the last k before returning home I went to 4'22" , ending the session just over 14k with a good average of 4'31 "at the end .
am very satisfied and I hope that this is the beginning of recovery.
PS Because experience counts for much, I must say that as usual Franchino never wrong in what he says. In Tenpa not suspects, he told me to keep quiet, not asking too much of my body, and that I would be back next Monday to train well. Always he is right.
Summary of session:
Tot KM 14.360 - Time 1h04'59 "- average 4'31"

0 comments:

Post a Comment