Sunday, February 20, 2011

Best Ways To Use A Point And Shoot Camera

02/20/2011 - Flight


I went out at 9:45, temperature 6 ° C, light rain.
I stretched kilometers, slightly above and for the first time after the stop I ran for more than 1 hour.
The feelings are always the same. I have trouble breathing, just try to go under 4'40 "I'm in total anguish, so this morning because I wanted to do more miles I have always maintained above the threshold of that.
I'm getting the fear that it will take me a few months before we can get back on my previous levels, as has happened to me last year that I was still one month to split the ankle.
But they've been still little more than 1 month. Now I was still 12 days and I did 10 days of antibiotics. We hope to return as soon as possible in shape. Not that I hurry, it is that I can not breathe properly during exercise and I take a huge effort, as if you were always going at any speed threshold.
Summary of session:
Tot KM 13.320 - Time 1h02'59 "- average 4'43"

0 comments:

Post a Comment