Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Problems With Harddrive Recorders

how to make their wishes

"All of us are able to achieve our desires.
The first step is to run the universe pure intent, or a desire that is not contaminated by negative ideas or anxieties arising from the society we live in, from family, from our past. The pure intention is typical of children, as it comes from the heart.
doing so, let the universe details , triggering a mechanism in which the cosmic forces make every effort to send signals and create useful opportunities for the realization of our dreams. Of course, we must be able to pick them, because without commitment is not possible to achieve what we want .
Suppose I want to have a car of my dreams, such as a Porsche. My intention is pure when it does not go with, even if unconsciously, with phrases like '... but who knows how much it costs,' or 'I wonder if I'll scratch', or 'I wonder what impression to give people with this purchase'. In these cases, uploading my desire to mental ballast, are not able to pick up the signals that the universe offers me to prepare the ground , everything appears blurred and ambiguous, and I will have to work twice as hard to achieve my goal.
sent to the University a pure desire, by contrast, will multiply the opportunities for and anxiety and fatigue will be minimal. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment