Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Low Cost Great Projector

I'll tell you my experience .... That salvation

November 18. at 20:30. The evening is warm, does not seem to belong to a winter month ... Walk with John Gray on the streets of Rome presenting to the beauty of our capital ... we talk of relationships between men and women, just finished the seminar, heat and the right mix between the heart and brain that Italians have demonstrated
... .... if I had been told all this first 2 years would not have believed!

Know John enriched me, made me reflect on many aspects of my life and myself. I've got to deal with a competent person , professional while charismatic and loving contact with people . A trainer full, in short:)

So that's my recollection of the course with John Gray. I would share it with you all, hoping that his suggestions may be really useful in your emotional relationships and the relationship with yourself.

Force! TELL U.S. ABOUT your emotions post-course: you can continue to share with me and with all your companions in the adventure experience started in the classroom!

I wait.
Mody Acampora and the Team Performance Hi

0 comments:

Post a Comment