Wednesday, October 25, 2006

New Born Babies And Camera Flash

how to make a lasting change?

How many times have you already quit smoking right now? How many times have you lost on kili kili and then have them taken in the blink of an eye?
To a lasting change, you affect your nervous system not only once but constantly . You must be able to make that change a habit, rather than a momentary incident.

I got a real education in conditioning the other day while watching a tuner that worked on our baby grand piano. When I asked the account told me that I would have informed the next visit. "It means that is not done yet!?" I asked. I patiently explained that the ropes are strong and that the plan, to maintain the perfect level of tension, must be packed regularly.

is what we do, too: consistency is our ally . After all, infrequently one aerobics class and then proclaim "now I am fit and healthy for the rest of my life!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment